Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
See these e-book collections:
Most other e-books will be found with Summon.
However please also see the e-book guide for:
- more info about the e-book collections available in Summon
- links to other e-book collections which need to be searched separately from Summon
The most relevant areas of the library are all in the basement:
- AB art business. In particular look at:
- AB.CUL cultural economics
- AB.FAI art fairs
- AB.MANA arts management
- AB.MAR marketing techniques
- AB.MKT art markets today
- AB.NET the network; the art world in general
- PAT patronage and collecting. Several sections are relevant, such as:
- PAT1.CORC corporate collecting
- PAT1.HB handbooks and guides for collectors
- PAT3-PAT7 patronage and collecting by country or area. Most books on markets before 1945 are here.
- MUSE museums, curating and display
For info about searching and accessing past SIA dissertations, see the MAAB (MA in Art Business) guide.
See the same guide for info about accessing other libraries.